Any change or cancellation has to be notified at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour day to qualify for a valid reimbursement request. No cancellations will be admitted after said time.
If a customer does not arrive or arrives late, it will be considered as no show, and will not qualify for reimbursements.
In case of a no show, if the tour was already paid for, the customer will have one full year starting from the scheduled tour date to reschedule.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• People over 240 lbs. (110 kg) will not be able to participate due to vest size.
• Extreme activities are not suitable for children under 3 years of age. Participation in these activities by children 3 years of age and under will be complete responsibility of the parent or tutor.
• Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate.
• Anyone who has recently undergone surgery will not be allowed to participate.
• For safety reasons, during the ziplining and ATV stages, photo cameras or any other electronic devices will not be allowed.
The meal counts with a vegetarian option.
Drinks are not included.
Tips are not included.
305.503.59.46 - USA
+52 9184.108.40.206 - Cancún
Monday to Saturday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (EST)
La Isla Shopping Village